A sad and shocking incident has happened in Edo State after suspected Fulani herdsmen brutally r*ped and murdered two women in the state.
Two women were reportedly r*ped and slaughtered by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Ewu, Esan central LGA of Edo State.
While writing on his Facebook page, Prince Kelly Udebhulu called on the government of the state to ban Fulani herdsmen from entering the state as he condemned the act.
“Massacre in Ewu by Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen & Why Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen must be banned in Edo central now.
EWU- Hausa/Fulani herdsmen raped and slaughtered two women in the farm in the town of Ewu, Esan central local government of edo state days ago and another lad shot on his leg by the army who was drafted to the scene of the peaceful protest organized by the Ewu youths to express their angers and concerns.
*REASONS WHY FULANI HERDSMEN MUST BE FORBIDDEN IN ESAN LAND.
1. They are raping our wives, Sisters and Mothers.
2. They are killing our people.
3. They are destroying our farmlands and farms.
4. They are robbing our people.
5. They are kidnapping our people for ransom.
6. Our security is threatened.
7. The peace we have been enjoying in Esan is gradually being taken away by these terrorist disguising as herdsmen.
9. We are tired of loosing our people to Fulani herdsmen.
*PHOTOSPEAKS of the victims.
*Share this NOW.”